Our 2022 Annual Review is out. It reflects on a landmark year for BLG Mind, which saw us supporting more people than ever before (nearly 10,000), while our supporters raised a staggering £90,000 for our work.
In the 2022 Annual Review, you can also read about:
- Our work co-creating two new, holistic mental health hubs in Bromley and Greenwich.
- How we have significantly strengthened the support we offer culturally diverse communities.
- The growth of Minds Up, our mental health programme for secondary school pupils.
- The expansion of our mental health training portfolio, which now includes Suicide Prevention Training.
- And, of course, the impact of our multiple services on local people who are experiencing mental health difficulties or living with dementia.
This year has been an unprecedented one for our organisation in terms of reach and impact. And whatever 2023 brings, our vision will remain unchanged: to be there when it matters for people living with mental health problems and dementia in Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich.
If you have any questions or comments about the Annual Review, please email email@example.com.