Bromley Council want views on local Health and Social Care Support

Bromley Council would like your views to develop local health and social care and support for adults in Bromley. They are looking for input from you if you:

  • live in Bromley and are 18 years and older
  • need help or support to stay healthy and independent or may need such help or support in the future
  • are a carer and look after someone in this position.

Let them know what support and services you would like to have available in Bromley in the future to help you remain as independent as possible. More details are available at

Please complete the online  survey by Sunday 15 June 2014 (

Once you have completed the survey, you will be able to find out further information on the subjects covered in the survey on the Bromley MyLife website.