What is Greenwich Peer Support?
Peer Support is when people use their own experiences to help each other. Our peer support groups:
- bring together people with shared experiences to support each other
- provide a space where you feel accepted and understood
- treat everyone’s experiences as being equally important
- involve both giving and receiving support.
Our Greenwich Peer Support service works with you to find the best support, tailored to your personal needs.
Greenwich Peer Support Activities
Greenwich Peer Support runs activity groups for adults with mental health needs. Our groups encourage and support you to:
- work as peer leaders of the groups
- develop your skills
- share your interests.
Understanding your needs
Both the staff and volunteers running our Peer Support activity groups all have personal experience of mental health problems, support, and recovery.
Rachel, Greenwich Peer Support
“The Peer Support service is a positive and supportive place to be”
Greenwich Peer Support Schedule
Walk and Talk – 11am to 12pm – Various Locations
Arts and Crafts – 1:15pm to 2:45pm, Greenwich
Coffee Morning – 11:30am to 1pm, Greenwich
Social Group – 1pm to 4pm, Greenwich