What the coaching session involves
- An individual session tailored to support you to understand the impact of dementia on your friend or relative, taking into account their life history and personality.
- Delivered by a member of the dementia skills team either in your own home or other suitable venue.
- It can include one family member/friend or a group of family and friends.
- The session is up to three hours in duration.
- Practical advice to make the home more comfortable and relaxed for everyone.
- Learn how to develop approaches that will enhance the care that is already being provided