We're here to
- Provide emotional support and guidance to manage your wellbeing and help you with your caring relationship.
- Share advice, tools and techniques to manage daily life as a mental health carer.
- Help you navigate your way round the support services available to you and the person you care for.
We provide this support in a number of ways
- Our Quarterly Newsletter provides news and information of our upcoming events and meetups! See the latest here.
- One to one support on the phone for emotional support, to talk about your caring and how it impacts you, as well as offer guidance and advise on different aspects of caring and mental health.
- Wellbeing Events and Peer Support Meet-ups.
- Information and Skills Workshops in partnership with Oxleas Mental Health Practitioners and charities on various topics of mental health.
- Coping with Caring is our free 6 week course for mental health carers that runs throughout the year. The course is interactive and about you, as a carer. You’ll meet new people with similar experiences relating to being a mental health carer and learn different ways to cope with the challenges this can bring. Contact us to join the next course. Download the course overview here.
- Green Parks House Family and Carers Drop-In Group is a fortnightly confidential drop-in group for carers of people being seen by the acute units at Green Parks House (Princess Royal University Hospital) or Adult Mental Health Home Treatment Team . Each session the group will have in attendance a Mental Health Carer’s Advisor from Bromley Well and an experienced professional from Green Parks House, such as a senior nurse, psychiatrist, psychologist or pharmacist. Download the full information here.
- Carers Connect Zoom running every 3rd Monday of the month. Join us online to chat to other carers from the comfort of your own home. This monthly zoom is a safe, confidential and relaxed space to connect with those who understand the responsibility of caring for others.