Understanding the difference that we make to people’s lives is of paramount importance to us, which is why we continuously ask for feedback from the people best placed to know what works: the people who use our services.
Each year, we produce two main documents that reflect on our impact as an organisation:
1) Our Annual Review 2022 highlights our key achievements of the year and demonstrates the positive impact we have on people’s lives.
In our Annual Review you can find:
- A short summary of each of our services
- Feedback from people who benefit from our work
- Statistics on the number of people who have benefited from each service
2) Our Annual Report (2023) looks back on the financial year’s developments and achievements.
"I’ve learned so much about myself"Anon
“It has been eye-opening. I’ve learned so much about myself and have taken a different approach on life.”
“I was given the time I needed"Anon
“I was given the time I needed to restore/understand things.”
Rachel, Greenwich Peer Support
“The Peer Support service is a positive and supportive place to be”