To achieve our purpose, we will:
- Help people across our local communities to develop approaches that build resilience, maintain wellbeing and encourage good mental health.
- Support people to make well informed choices and address issues in their lives.
- Equip people to cope with, manage and improve their own mental health.
- Facilitate access for people to fulfilling activities and meaningful involvement in their community.
- Improve understanding of the lived experience of people with mental health problems and dementia.
- Ensure that diverse voices are influential in our planning, decision making and delivery.
Our strategic plan sets out our direction and priorities for the next three years. It provides a basis for decision making and other plans and strategies produced within the organisation will always align with the themes identified within it.
Staff, partners, volunteers, clients and trustees were consulted on the key areas of focus and we are excited to be sharing their thoughts with you as part of our new strategic plan.